Have you ever been curious about the intersection of advertising and business? If so, we need you to join our growing team! Allen & Gerritsen is calling a for an intern that thrives in fast-paced environments, who isn’t afraid of a little chaos now and then. We need a hard-working individual who is organized, proactive & collaborative. But most importantly, we’re looking for someone with a positive attitude.
A&G is seeking an intern who is seeking exposure to how an advertising agency operates, as this role will provide a holistic view of an agency, across departments. This role will be extremely collaborative across agency capabilities, so being a people-person is a must.
If routine isn’t really your thing, Business Development is just the department for you. There is no such thing as a typical day in Biz Dev– some days you’ll be heads-down focused on new business pitches, and others collaborating across departments for agency marketing efforts.
At A&G, we're committed to bringing passion to the business. We work hard, and we are not serious people but we are serious about the work we do. If you’re a college senior and looking to explore the business side of an agency, while getting exposure to leaders in every department, send us your resume! We are looking for a fun and hard working person to join our growing Business Development department.
- Supporting various new business pitches across verticals
- Supporting outbound marketing initiatives
- Agency marketing efforts including social channel management
- Status reporting across business development and agency marketing efforts
- Report to the Associate Director of Business Development, with exposure to the executive level team
What would help you successfully accomplish the above:
- 3-4 years of college studies in marketing, advertising or corporate communications
- Exposure to or experience at another advertising/marketing agency
- 20+ hours of availability each week