Great People Power Great Internships
Answer the call for A&G's summer internship in Boston!
Are you ready to jump into a multidisciplinary environment and be part of a team that takes on exciting brand challenges? We're looking for collaborators, thinkers and makers to spend a summer with us in two great cities and turn big ideas into powerful solutions.
Your Motion/Video Chops:
- Creative mind with strong story shaping skills in shooting/editing
- Passion for Visual Effects, 3D/2D animation
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Software - Premier, AfterEffects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop
- Understanding of 360 and VR Cameras, Stitching/Editing software
You're our kind of intern if:
- You have multidimensional skills and passions that will add to our "&" culture.
- You want to help brands create mobile experiences grounded in reality.
- You are curious, believe in what's possible and want to make a difference.
- You know that audience insight drives it all.
We are looking for people with creative minds who want to test the limits in marketing and communications. We need people to build bold content for every screen. And we want people who will help us activate augmented, virtual and mixed reality experiences. Because we believe people power brands.
You'll learn from senior creative teams, and you'll teach us in the process. Bi-weekly challenges will allow you, as a team, to stretch your minds and push the limits. Cool client work will give you a taste of the day-to-day in a progressive, marketing environment.
When you apply, tell us a bit more about yourself by answering these three questions:
- What excites you most about the future of communications, marketing, and consumer engagement?
- How would you like to bring innovation to life at A&G?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Must provide portfolio.
Our PAID internship program runs from the beginning of June through beginning of August. Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.