Great People Power Great Internships
We are seeking an impressive rising college junior or senior to join our PR agency team for a paid summer internship. You’ll sit with in the heart of center city with an incredible team of PR pros who are eager to show you the ropes.
A&G is an integrated PR and advertising agency in center city Philadelphia. Our award-winning PR department (recent wins include a Shorty Social Good Award, a PR Week Award and a PR Daily Award) is fast-growing and always on the lookout for great ideas.
At A&G, you’ll do real PR work as an intern. We want your ideas, enthusiasm and fresh perspective as we ask you to support the following tasks:
- Support the PR team on an array of account activities, including monitoring and reporting, research and client service.
- Actively engage in media relations efforts.
- Work with the broader PR team to brainstorm, develop and implement campaign strategies and tactics.
We want to hear from you if:
- You’re studying PR or a related field and are interested in pursuing a professional PR career--and have had at least one previous PR agency internship.
- You relish the ability to pivot between various clients, industries and tasks. You embrace the idea that “variety is the spice of professional life,” and you’re eager to build a strong foundation of skills cross-industry.
- You’re self-motivated but also very eager to learn from a close-knit team.
- You love to consume the news and stay up-to-date with current trends.
- You’re always curious to learn more, and you view challenges as new opportunities to build upon your skills and broaden your expertise.
- You’re a social media whiz and follow it ferociously both personally and professionally.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and value organization.
- You have working knowledge of PR tools including Cision and Muck Rack.
Our PAID internship program runs from the beginning of June through the beginning of August. Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.