Answer the call for A&G's summer internship in Philadelphia!
Are you ready to jump into a multidisciplinary environment and be part of a team that takes on exciting brand challenges? We're looking for collaborators, thinkers and makers to spend a summer with us in two great cities and turn big ideas into powerful solutions.
Your Analytics/Media Chops:
- Experience with media analysis, online or direct marketing and/or social media analytics.
- Knowledge of paid social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
- Understanding the benefits and roles of media channels, including TV, Radio, Print, Digital and OOH as well basic understanding of how offline media can be integrated with online and social media.
- You're our kind of intern if:
- You have multidimensional skills and passions that will add to our "&" culture.
- You want to help brands create mobile experiences grounded in reality.
- You are curious, believe in what's possible and want to make a difference.
- You know that audience insight drives it all.
We are looking for people with creative minds who want to test the limits in marketing and communications. We need people to build bold content for every screen. And we want people who will help us activate augmented, virtual and mixed reality experiences.
You'll learn from senior creative teams, and you'll teach us in the process.
Our PAID internship program runs from the beginning of June through beginning of August. Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.