Great People Power Great Internships
You want to know how things work. And once you figure that out, you want to make them work differently. Connecting humans and technology through tinkering, engineering, and creating is just one of your many passions. You have rad ideas that you’re not afraid to share, as well as the ability to make them come to life.
Basically, you enjoy doing cool stuff. And that’s great news, because A&G wants to pay you money to do just that. We’re on the lookout for a DevOps Intern in our Boston office. As such, you’ll work closely with A&G’s Development Team in all aspects – ideating, researching, building, and testing of projects for both internal and client use. Around here, interns aren’t treated as such, so if you’re looking for a fast-paced, in-depth, and nitty-gritty experience in one of the best agencies in Boston, we want to hear from you.
Our summer internship program is a unique experience that offers you hands-on client experience as well as exposure to agency life and culture. You provide enthusiasm and creativity and we’ll provide mentorship and opportunities to contribute. We are looking for students who have interpersonal savvy, a passion for brands and an insatiable curiosity about popular culture. You’ll have the opportunity to work in your respective department as well as with your fellow interns on a final internship project and presentation for our CEO. We want you to think big, solve business problems and be self-motivated. You should have uncompromising attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
What You’ve Got Under Your Belt:
- You’re a recent college graduate, or you’re currently studying Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or something similar.
- You possess development skills in HTML, .NET, PHP, SQL, Python, and more.
- You’re familiar with Content Management Systems such as Umbraco, Wordpress, Drupal, or CraftCMS.
- You share a desire to manipulate data from APIs in order to create new utilities.
- You have a base knowledge and interest in physical computing and microcontrollers.
- You’ve got a strong ability to solve problems creatively and independently.
- Your organizational and communication skills are next level.
- Your attitude is on point.
Tell us a little more. If you’d like to apply, please provide answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
- What do you hope to gain from this internship?
- Why should we choose you?
Our PAID internship program runs from the beginning of June through the beginning/mid-August. Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.