Great People Power Great Internships
As a Resource Coordinator, you are a highly organized, “Type A” execution master. You multitask and communicate cross-functionally across teams in your sleep! You were the captain of your conflict resolution team and enjoy building bridges and bringing people together. You are a matchmaker, an enabler, and a trusted advisor.
A day in the life of a Resource Coordinator:
- Navigate resourcing needs across all client project and initiatives
- Run our weekly resource meetings with all agency departments
- Communicate with the discipline leads to convey individual workloads and work closely with the respective leaders to advise on talent needs and manage client placements
- Assign resources for all projects, with the guidance of project managers and department heads
- Maintain workflow for all data related reports from RMP, working closely with project management, department leads, and various production teams to work seamlessly as an unbiased party
- Be a champion for all agency resources, ensuring all processes are followed when requesting/enlisting resources
- Facilitate the transfer of all assets and information to teams so they have what they need to do the job assigned
- Support additional ad hoc operational activities as needed
Required skills of a Resource Coordinator:
- You are proficient with communication tools such as G-Suite and Basecamp
- You have a proven track record of strong inter-departmental communication skills
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment and are able to understand complex project requirements, understand briefs, and recognize potential risks and dependencies relevant to resourcing
- You are a curious, flexible problem-solver. You are also fair, kind, collaborative and a trusted confidant of confidential and sensitive information
- You possess extraordinary communication and social skills. The role requires a high level of patience, diplomacy and fortitude and a strong voice in a fast-moving environment
- You are willing to take risks, fail, and learn from mistakes
- Agency intern experience is a plus
Tell us a little more. If you’d like to apply, please provide answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
- What do you hope to gain from this internship?
- Why should we choose you?
Our PAID internship program runs from the beginning of June through the beginning/mid-August. Allen & Gerritsen (a&g) is a fiercely independent agency located in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. a&g runs its own innovation think tank (a&g Labs); curates its own branded entertainment (#afewgoodminutes); and embeds brands into cultural conversation through its brand newsroom. a&g was named by Ad Age as the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media not once, but twice, and relishes working with great clients that always ask, "What's next?" For more information, including creative profiles, visit www.a-g.com or find the agency on Facebook and Twitter.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.