Allen & Gerritsen is seeking an Analyst to join our growing Analytics department. As the importance of understanding and utilizing marketing data increases, so does the demand for analysts. The Analyst will play a key role in managing, understanding, and generating insights from a multitude of data sources. Our ultimate goal is to help improve our client’s business with smart, data-backed thinking.
- Develop marketing analytics strategies for agency clients
- Create marketing & business-centric analyses covering all communication channels
- Design, conduct and interpret results of in-market tests
- Consult with A&G clients and internal teams on analytically driven solutions
- Work with a cross-functional team to identify marketing optimization opportunities, including insightful recommendations to improve performance
- Organize and structure performance related data from a variety of sources (paid media, social platforms, web analytics solutions, 3rd party data providers)
- Create reporting interfaces & dashboards to visually demonstrate performance
- Generate data tracking strategies and implementation parameters
- Maintain fluency in relevant analytics and interactive technologies
- Effectively present analysis (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Business, or Finance. Marketing Analytics specific programs is a plus.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing analytics, media analysis (online or direct marketing), advertising or consulting.
- Experience with analytics solutions including ad-serving platforms, search management technologies, web analytics solutions & social media platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, Kenshoo, DoubleClick)
- Experience with one or more statistical analysis tools is a plus (i.e. SAS, R, SPSS, Stata)
- Experience with data visualization software & tag management solutions a plus (i.e. Tableau, Domo, Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with one or more relational database management systems (RDMS) a plus (i.e. Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Experience with forecasting, predictive modeling & scenario planning is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Inventive, intellectually curious and a creative thinker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well in a dynamic team environment. Cultural fit is key.
Allen & Gerritsen (A&G) is a fiercely independent agency in the cities where independence was born, Boston & Philadelphia. Innovation & culture drive its success. A&G runs its own innovation think/make tank (A&G Labs), creates original entertainment through its production studio (A&G Entertainment), embeds brands into the cultural conversation through its Brand Newsroom and creates Brand Experiences that marry a brand’s physical and digital worlds to enhance consumer engagement. Ad Age twice has named A&G the Best Place to Work in U.S. Marketing & Media. To learn more, check out http://www.a-g.com/ or follow the agency on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Allen & Gerritsen is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies will not be accepted at this time.