A&G Brings Home Five at Philadelphia ADDY Awards
At Allen & Gerritsen, we are always looking for unique ways to help our clients solve larger problems in creative and impactful ways and questioning “what’s next?” Last year, we created national buzz with a community service campaign benefitting The Boys & Girl's Club of Dorchester, MA and motivated our employees through an art series that energized them to create inspiration through passion projects.
Our work in 2017 demonstrated the values we hold true and that’s why we’re proud to share that A&G was honored with five awards at last night’s 2018 Philadelphia American Advertising ADDY Awards. Among these were Best of Cross Platform for our work with Mobile Stü and a Gold ADDY for the creation of the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau Viewfinder.
Allen & Gerritsen’s 2018 ADDY Awards include:
- Best of Cross Platform: Mobile Stü #BlackwithBlue
- Gold Award, Direct Mail, 3D/Mixed - Single: PHLCVB Direct Mail Viewfinder
- Gold Award, Integrated Media and Public Service Campaign: Mobile Stü #BlackwithBlue
- Silver Award, Magazine Advertising: Sunoco Rocket Fuel
- Silver Award, Brand Elements: #YesANDpersand Series
All Gold Award-winning campaigns are entered into the District 2 ADDY Awards taking place in April. Wish us luck!