BOSTON and PHILADELPHIA – June 13, 2022 – Allen & Gerritsen (A&G), an independent, fully integrated advertising agency specializing in communications, CX, public relations, media and analytics in Boston and Philadelphia, won 13 Boston Ad Club Hatch Awards during the organization’s first in-person celebration since 2019. A&G won eight Philadelphia Metro American Advertising Awards (AFF) earlier this year as well. Both organizations recognize creative excellence respectively in the New England and Philadelphia marketing and communications industries.
Honors for A&G’s work include:
Ad Club Hatch Awards
- 99 Restaurants, Bright Buoy (Restaurant Identity Design)
- Museum of Science, Boston, Project Vaccine: Acts of Heroism (Brands Amplified)
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, The Marshall-Motley Scholars Program Program (Equity)
- Protect Our Press (Media is the Message)
- SafetyFirst, TestiMOMials (Film)
- SafetyFirst, TestiMOMials (Digital)
- 99 Restaurants, Sammie Up (Design)
- Museum of Science, Boston, Project Vaccine: Acts of Heroism (Work for Good)
- Iora, Break Free (Street Stoppers)
- Iora, Break Free (Brands Amplified)
- Somerville Youth Hockey, Fun (Print)
Philadelphia Metro American Advertising Awards
- SafetyFirst, TestiMOMials (Internet Commercial)
- SafetyFirst, TestiMOMials (Internet Commercial Campaign)
- SafetyFirst, Parenting Less Complicated (Social Media Campaign)
- SafetyFirst, Parenting Less Complicated (Integrated Consumer Advertising Campaign)
- Iora, Break Free (Art Direction Campaign)
- Iora, Break Free (Social Media Campaign)
- Iora, Break Free (Integrated Consumer Advertising Campaign)
- Museum of Science, Boston, Project Vaccine: Acts of Heroism (Campaign)
“To be honored with such a strong and diverse collection of wins at some of our industry’s most prestigious award programs is a testament to the teamwork, collaboration and passion of our team. We take pride every day in producing work that is both purpose-driven and rooted in real human insight,” said Jennifer Putnam, chief creative officer at A&G.
“As an agency, our goal is to build each brand’s best self and a key part of that is developing work that delivers real impact for our clients,” said Andrew Graff, chief executive officer of A&G. “I could not be more proud of our team for the boldness with which they approach this work and their unflinching dedication to continually innovating and creating.”
The annual Ad Club Hatch Awards took place on June 8 and marked the first in-person award show gathering of New England-based agency leaders since 2019. The ceremony celebrated the best in print, design, video, broadcast, digital, mobile and web-based advertising. The Hatch Awards are considered to be one of the region’s most coveted achievements.
The Philadelphia Metro American Advertising Federation ADDY awards recognize and reward the best of Philadelphia’s advertising creatives. The ADDY’s are the industry’s largest creative competition and are conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation. The local Ad Club phase is the first of a three-tier, national competition.
To learn more about Allen & Gerritsen services, please visit a-g.com or check out the agency’s creative work on its social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Allen & Gerritsen:
Allen & Gerritsen. Boston & Philadelphia. Independent & Integrated. Creativity & Purpose. Communications & Experiences. Data & Humanity. Black Lives Matter & Climate Change is Real. A&G builds the “Brand’s Best Self” through Creative Platforms, Strategic Insights, Communications Planning, Performance Media, Public Relations, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Outcomes Driven Analytics, Brand Integration, & more.
Recent credits include: Safety 1st, NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cava, Blue Cross Blue Shield Massachusetts, Philadelphia Flyers, Toast, Citrix, Albolene, Allegheny College, Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Greater Boston, LexisNexis, Cystex, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, UniFirst, Richard King Mellon Foundation, Power Home Remodeling, PG&H, Visit Philadelphia, Certain Dri, Ameresco, Northeastern University, Fresenius, AmeriHealth Caritas, Caron Treatment Centers, National Organization on Disability & more.
Check us out at http://www.a-g.com & LinkedIn & Instagram.